This preschool counting bone-anza is a summer day trip to a dog beach!
Shelby buried bones in the sand and needs your help collecting them. Help her dig up the most bones and you win! Children take turns using the adorable Shelby Squeezer to fill their dog bowl with bones. Sounds simple, but be careful — spin a sneaky seagull, and you’ll lose some bones or get sidetracked chewing a flip flop and miss your turn!
Shh… They’re Learning!
• visual lesson in number recognition, counting, and beginning adding and subtracting
• exercise fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
• develops strategic thinking skills
• encourages social skills and turn-taking
What’s in the Box?
• colourful game board
• 1 Shelby squeezer
• 40 bones
• 4 bowls
• 1 double game spinner
• game guide
• 2014 Toy of the Year Award Finalist
• 2013 Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Winner
• Good Housekeeping-Best Family Board Games
• Today’s Parents Magazine-The Ultimate Toy Guide (2013)
• Canadian Toy Testing Council-Best Bet Seal
Take a Look!