Learn and practice everyday literacy and numeracy skills with these 8 laminated double-sided, write-and-wipe boards, a write-and-wipe marker and 100 round counters.
- Practice letters and number formation.
- Learn basic shapes, colours, numbers, name writing, left from right and time
- Explore number concepts including counting, skip counting, number patterns, operations (+ – x ÷) and place value
- Learn and practise multiplication and division.
Suitable for Ages 5-9 years.
In the pack
• 8 Laminated double-sided boards
• 100 Round counters
• 1 Write-and-wipe marker
Learner Literacy & Numeracy Pack Foundation Phase contains:
• Beginner Desk Strip is the perfect introduction to numbers 1 to 10, basic shapes and colours, left and right, number line 0 to 20 and lowercase letters a to z with a lined space to practice writing your name. Size 297x105mm double-sided.
• Number Formation chart provides number formation practice of numbers 1 to 10. Complete number writing practice using the write-and-wipe marker, wipe off and start again. The reverse side of the chart reinforces numbers 1 to 10 in various forms – pictures, counting fingers, dots, digits, number words and number line. Size 210x294mm (A4).
• Lowercase Letter Formation chart allows your child repetitive practice of all lowercase letters. Practice writing each letter using the write-and-wipe marker, wipe off and try again. Size 210x294mm (A4).
• Uppercase Letter Formation chart allows your child repetitive practice of all uppercase letters. Practice writing each letter using the write-and-wipe marker, wipe off and try again. Size 210x294mm (A4).
• Numbers 1-120 chart is the perfect tool for practising anything with numbers – number recognition, counting forwards and backwards, skip counting, before and after numbers, number patterns, addition and subtraction, to name a few. Use the write-and-wipe marker or round colour counters for these activities. The reverse side of the chart provides a 120 blank 2cm square grid for further practice opportunities. Size 283x131mm.
• Multiplication/Division chart provides your child repetitive practice of multiplication tables to 12 (and division from 144). Use the write-and-wipe marker or round colour counters for these activities. The reverse side of the chart provides a blank tables practice grid for further practice opportunities. Size 283x131mm.
• Mini Numbers 120 and Multiplication charts are pocket-sized versions of the charts for easy use on-the-go.
• Write-and-wipe Marker allows for repeat practise on all double-sided laminated boards. Simply write on the relevant board, wipe it off with a dry cloth and start again.
• Round Counters are textured on one side and smooth on the other. Counters are 20mm in diameter and fit perfectly on the desktop grid boards (Numbers 120 + Multiplication Chart). Counters come in 5 colours and are ideal for colour recognition, grouping, sorting, patterning, counting and for use on the number 120 / multiplication charts. Pack contains 100pc.
• Ruler provides your child with a 30cm none edge and a 300mm ruler on the other edge and early learn-to-tell-time concepts on the reverse side.
- Learn to and practise writing your numbers and lowercase letters with our laminated Number and Lowercase Letter Formation boards and write-and-wipe marker.
- Practise counting, letters of the alphabet, writing your name and learn shapes, colours, left/right on our double-sided laminated Learner Desk Strip.
- Practise counting and grouping of numbers on both sides of the laminated Numbers 1-120 board with Colour Counters and write-and-wipe marker.
- Practise number sense with grouping of numbers, skip counting, patterns, etc. on both sides of the laminated Numbers 1-120 board with Colour Counters and write-and-wipe marker.
- Practise writing capital letters on the laminated Uppercase Letter Formation board and write-and-wipe marker.
- Learn measurement in centimetres and millimetres on the front side of the 30cm Learner Ruler and find the introduction of time on the reverse side.
- Learn and practise multiplication on both sides of the laminated Multiplication Chart with write-and-wipe marker.