The Disc’O’Sit is a round dynamic cushion with one smooth and one bumpy (sensory) side. It was first manufactured as a sitting cushion, but then has established itself in the functional training sector as well. Today it is widely recognized by trainers and therapists.
* It offers “active sitting” which strengthens the muscles that support the spine.Active sitting can force the body to strengthen it’s weakest muscles.
* Encourages proper spinal alignment when seated.
* Use when a greater range of motion and sensory input is needed.
* Very helpful for decreasing fidgeting and increasing awareness.
* It can be used for ground exercises, in order to develop coordination and to improve reflexes and stability.
* Can be used in a variety of other ways including for floor activities and/or in conjunction with a ball to promote strength, balance and sensory integration.
* It can also be used for standing activities and even in hydrotherapy for flotation.
* Inflate to desired level.
* Adult – 37,5 cm diameter *Recommended weight: max. 120 kg.
* Junior – 32,5 cm diameter *Recommended weight: max. 45 kg.
*Tested load capacity: max. 200 kg.