Children are naturally curious. Science education feeds that curiosity and provides students with valuable concepts, life skills and career options. Sciences helps give kids a greater appreciation for the world, a healthy dose of skepticism, strong problem-solving skills and research know-how. So whether your child’s post high school plans include going to university, attending a trade school, enlisting in the military or entering the workforce, sciences can help him or her succeed by providing truly useful life skills.
This section includes the following sciences:
1. Life Science includes Biology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Zoology
2. Physical Science incudes Chemistry and Physics
3. Earth Science includes Geography, Geology and Environmental science
4. Space Science includes Planets and Galaxies
5. Social Science includes History, Economics and Political Science